By Bamisile Oluwatofunmi
Many people don’t understand that while growing their hair, there has to be consistency and commitment.
Consistency in the sense that in the process of using products, you must be able to use the product till you get your desired hair goals.
While trying to grow your hair, these are the things you need to do:
- Massage your scalp daily.Wash your scalp and not the ends.
- Wash your hair with moisturizing shampoo after swimming.
- Rinse your hair with cool water
- Blot your hair – don’t rub it while drying your hair.
- Use microfiber towels to dry your hair but don’t apply conditioning and styling products to the scalp.
- Don’t wash or rinse your hair with hot water.
- Don’t brush or comb soaking wet hair.
- Don’t abuse heat styling techniques.
- Don’t wear overly tight hairstyles.
Keep up with more updates on your hair on this page. In the meantime, stay safe.